Commercial Photography: Certificate of Achievement
This certificate program provides a foundation in the basics commercial photography including digital imaging, printing, lighting, industry practices, and visual literacy. Emphasis is placed on the photography techniques appropriate for those entering the industry today.
Photographic Assistant, Weddings/Event Photographer Commercial Photographer, Portrait Photographer, Photographic Lab Technician, Photo Assistant, Photo Retoucher.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Create finished images for professional applications based on principles of effective design and communication.
- Express ideas in visual terms.
- Present finished design products for peer and professional review.
- Evaluate and critique graphic design work and receive criticism from others.
- Demonstrate understanding of basic business principles and relevant industry practices.
|BUSI-144||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||3|
|PHOT-120||Introduction to Photography||3|
|PHOT-150||Beginning Digital Photography||3|
|PHOT-151||Intermediate Digital Photography||3|
|PHOT-152||Advanced Digital Photography||3|
|PHOT-170||Multimedia for Photographers||2|
|PHOT-200||Lighting for Photography 1||3|
|PHOT-210||Lighting for Photography 2||3|